Friday, June 02, 2006

People, People - get it together

Three Strange Phenomenons

Next, I find girls/guys wearing flip flops everywhere. Malls, events, just about anywhere out of the house. Every step you take makes noise and the things are not really one with your foot. When out in public, if there is an emergency and you have to flee, flip flops are worse than bare feet. Bare feet aren't too great either. Running on concrete can burn and scrape your feet easily. My impression is that these people think they are at home wherever they go. When I was in Navy boot camp, I was accused in my evaluation of thinking I was at home. That was not meant to be a compliment from the company commander.

Most business and apartment complexes have landscaping with flowers around the entrances. They are planted quite well but there's one weird thing. It's always multiple colors like purple, yellow, pink, white, red and green. More colors than I can count at a quick glance. Why not plant one or two colors? Most artists don't throw color around so carelessly. It looks better to have a wall of yellow than a kaleidoscope of everything.
 
Lastly, at gas station parking areas I see chicken bones on the ground. This requires a human that eats fried chicken to drop it, when finished, wherever they are. It reminds me of all the movies and books I've absorbed where a monster's lair is described. What's in a lair always includes bones among other things. All I can conclude is that there are monsters walking among us and their lairs are right in front of us. Don't pollute!

No comments: